Theatre nurse – Leicestershire
Pulse Nursing are recruiting professional and dedicated Theatre Nurses within the Leicestershire area. We’re looking for committed nurses with a minimum of twelve months experience in scrub, anaesthetics or recovery. Pulse offers you flexibility to work the shifts that best suit you and we offer you the option to use our new ipoint application to help you book your shifts with ease online.
Pulse is a professional and flexible agency that aims to help you find the best shifts for you that fit around your busy lifestyle.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector.
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training.
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
As an agency we require Theatre Nurses to have the following skills and experience;
- You need to have 12 months recent experience as a Theatre Nurse.
- Must be a registered NMC nurse.
- Be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
- Be able to provide compassionate care to patients and family members.
- Maintain a highly professional profile.
- Be flexible and determined.
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse please contact us. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.