Theatre nurse- Derbyshire.
Pulse Nursing currently has lots of opportunities for committed Theatre Nurses around the Derbyshire area. We are looking for highly professional and motivated nurses to join our agency, to work both the NHS and in private healthcare. We require our Theatre Nurses to have a minimum of twelve months experience in either scrub, anaesthetics or recovery, or all fields.
Pulse is a professional agency which aims to provide ease and flexibility to our clients to help you work the shifts that are most suitable to you and to fit around any other commitments you may already have.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector.
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training.
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
As an agency we require Theatre Nurses to have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 12 months recent experience as a Theatre Nurse.
- 2 clinical references.
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- Must be highly professional and flexible.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
- Be highly committed and dedicated .
If you’re interested in working for Pulse Nursing don’t hesitate to get in contact and a member of our team will be in contact wit you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.