Pulse Nursing are currently in search of dynamic Theatre Nurses within the Bristol area with experience in either scrub, anaesthetics or recovery to work across our NHS clients.
The theatre department is a Major Trauma centre for the South West Region and is specialist regional centre for a number of services, including neurosurgery, renal, plastics, burns and orthopaedics. The shifts are just days from Monday to Friday.
When working with Pulse you will have the flexibility to pick and choose when you want work, we have an online app called iPoint, this allows you to book shifts from your smartphone as well as seeing what shifts are around your area.
As an agency we will require Theatre nurses to have the following:
- 12 months experience within the past year as a Theatre Nurse
- NMC registered
- Dedicated and flexible
- 2 clinical references from your recent theatre work
- Excellent communication skills
When registered, Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Flexibility- work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern- Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Exclusive- be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable- Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Dynamic- work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive- specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete- a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Join the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle.
If you are interested, then please apply and we will be in touch to discuss
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.