Pulse is currently working alongside a Termination clinic based in London that requires an experienced general nurse. The terminations clinic provides excellent clinical care on a daily basis to their clients, offering a range of different services, such as contraception, health checks, counselling, abortions, and STI testing.
If you have previous experience working within Gynaecology or sexual and reproductive healthcare and would like to work in a busy and fast paced environment then this role could be right for you. Experience working within Gynaecology and family planning is desirable. Training can be provided if required.
Successful Nursing Candidates will:
• Have at least 6 months clinical experience
• This experience must have been within the last 12 months
• Be proficient with all aspects of Adult nursing
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to work autonomously
• Be flexible and reliable
In return Pulse offer the following benefits:
• Excellent pay rates
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Fast-track registration
• Free mandatory training, available on Saturdays
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
• Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*
• Hireview - a new online video interviewing software
Please do not hesitate to contact a member of the team on the details below for more information
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.