Team Leader (Adult Disability Service)
Grade: Band 5
Salary: £29,110 – £33,822 BAR £34,763 – £37,676 per annum
Permanent, Full time
Pulse is delighted to work in partnership with one of the largest hospitals in Guernsey to recruit a Team Leader to join their Adult Disability Service team.
As a Team Leader (Adult Disability Service), you will be a member of the Adult Disability Service that supports people with a learning disability. You will be based in a variety of settings including residential homes, supported living, short break service and the outreach team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assess, develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care and support.
- Autonomously initiate crisis management as service user need dictates.
- Provide planned care and support autonomously within level of experience, referring to a more senior member of staff if necessary.
- Maintain accurate records, both electronic and paper, of the care/support given in accordance with standards.
- Demonstrate evidence-based practice.
Skills and experience:
- Expenses for interview will be covered i.e. for flights needed*
- Relocation package provided – up to £5,000.
- Generous annual leave.
If you are interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information. If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, you can earn up to £250* voucher for successfully referring them.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.