Surgical Staff Nurses
Permanent, Full time
Working Pattern: Long Days with internal rotation to nights one week in five (3/4nights every 5 weeks)
Salary: £35,800 (Inclusive of LW and Unsocial Hours payment)
Pulse is delighted to work in partnership with one of the top private healthcare providers to help them recruit Surgical Nurses to join their team.
The hospital has only 56 beds, one of the lowest patients to staff ratios in the UK. Specialisms within Orthopaedics, Urology, Breast Health, Gynae, Colorectal, Gastro, Ophthalmology, ENT, Plastics, Oral & Maxilofacial. They deliver charitable services within the veteran community as well as operating as a private hospital.
Roles and responsibilities
- Participate and contribute in the direct delivery of compassionate patient care to include assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual programmes of care.
- Effectively communicate and co-operate with all Wards and Departments within the hospital.
- 1-year acute experience required, preferably surgical.
- Registered General Nurse with valid NMC pin.
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
- Be able to work independently and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
- Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
- Private Healthcare
- Staff Referral scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Season Ticket Loan
- Help to buy a bike
- Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Various discount vouchers
Should you be interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.