Band 2 & 3 Support Workers for learning disabilities Units
Pulse are looking for hardworking Band 2 and 3 Support Workers for Learning Disabilities in the Bristol area. This is for three months starting in September.
If successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of six months experience
- Complete compliance requirements
- Current valid NMC registration
- Provide three years satisfactory employment references
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- Fast track registration
- Free mandatory training
- IPoint app to update availability, book shifts and access
- Referral Bonus*
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity, please apply today!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.