Pulse Nursing is recruiting for a Support Worker to work in the community providing care for children at home in a variety of locations in Cornwall. You will be requested to help meet demand through a variety of shifts consisting of 08.00-15.00, 15.00-22.00 and 22.00-08.00 depending on your availability.
What will my duties be as a Support Worker?
- personal care
- promote independance
- providing a safe and supported environment
What skills and experience do I need?
- must have 6 months mental health experience within the last year
- excellent communication skills
- able to work flexible hours
- adapt to new environments
- evidence of required occupational health
Pulse Nursing offers market leading benefits including:
- flexible working hours
- first uniform is free to you
- holiday pay
- dedicated booking consultants
- 24-our support services
- online I-Point system allowing you to be the first to book shifts
- daily payroll
- free uniform
Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Apply for this role as a Support Worker and one of our dedicated consultants will give you call to guide you through the recruitment process.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.