We have exciting new opportunities for experienced Support Workers to work with our corporate partners to undertake Polymerise Chain Reaction (PCR) and antibody screenings in Cambridge and surrounding areas.
PCR and antibody testing are the leading ways that global healthcare systems are testing people for COVID-19
We are working with several corporate organisations across the country, providing experienced Support Workers to undertake swab tests and temperature taking. We have a variety of opportunities available, working in day clinics, home swab testing, attending sporting venues to name but a few.
- Excellent communications skills
- Good IT skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience working in a similar role
Our Pulse Nurses are invaluable to us, in return for your hard work and commitment you can expect;
- Very competitive pay rates
- Opportunities for regular lines of work, 9-5 day shifts, ad hoc shifts or full-time opportunities available
- Weekly pay and electronic timesheet submission
- A dedicated booking teams or ability to self-book into shifts suitable for you
- Access to our inhouse eLearning Training Academy
Successful applicants will be subject to:
- A successful clinical interview and eLearning assessments
- An enhanced DBS check
- Occupational Health clearance
- 2 Clinical References
If you are interested to know more about these exciting opportunities, please apply directly ensuring an up to date copy of your CV is uploaded. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.