Position: Sterile Services Technician (TSSU) – Theatres – Gloucester
Ref – DBTSSUGLOU
Salary - £17,940
Hours – Full Time 37.5hours
Our clients are looking to recruit a Sterile Services Technician (TSSU) to work with in their Theatre department in Gloucester.
Our client’s hospital has 39 beds including thirty four single rooms all with en-suite facilities. They have just had an extensive refurbishment and investment in advanced medical technology to retain its reputation for delivering high quality care in a clean and friendly environment.
They have three fully equipped theatres, with ultra clean air technology, which are particularly suitable for orthopaedic procedures such as arthroscopy, hip and knee replacement and spinal procedures. The refurbished recovery area has doubled in size and benefits from the latest technology. A new dedicated endoscopy suite is our most recent addition.
As a Sterile Services Technician (TSSU) you are required to:
• A minimum of two years’ experience within a sterile services environment
• Comprehensive understanding of relevant clinical standards
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral
• The ability to work within a team
• The ability to time-manage
• The ability to work under pressure
• Willingness to be flexible during periods of low activity and work extra hours where required
• Ability to work shift patterns including days, weekends, bank holidays and on-calls
Employee benefits include:
• Free on-site parking
• Subsided staff restaurant
• Private healthcare on completion of probationary period
• Life assurance on commencement
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work programme
• Discounts programme
• Employee assistance programme
• Long service awards
• Unsocial hour’s enhancement
Extensive description available on request
Key Words - Sterile Services Environment, Theatre, Surgical Equipment, TSSU.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.