Position –Staff Nurse - Wolverhampton
Ref - DBSTNWRDS
Location – Wolverhampton
Salary – £21,000 – 25,000 Pro Rata
Hours – Full Time – 37.5 Hrs
My client is looking for a highly skilled Staff Nurse for their Ward with a passion for delivering exceptional patient care.
Reporting to the Senior Sister you’ll be part of a close-knit team headed by their matron, who provides the foundation and lead for their patient centred care. And, with their consultant-led service, you’ll be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities.
These are maintained to a high standard – who take great pride in our low infection rates and high CQC scores.
Key accountabilities will be:
• Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs.
• Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
• Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme.
Qualifications and experience:
• As a nurse registered with the appropriate governing body, you’ll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration.
• You’ll also have post-registration experience. Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable.
• Excellent communicator and team worker, who is flexible and motivated.
• As part of the hospital team, you’ll interact with practitioners from other departments because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
• Candidates must be NMC qualified.
• Continuing professional and career development
• Generous holiday and leave arrangements
• Flexible pension options
• Life assurance and healthcare schemes
• Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
• Free membership to Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
• Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Key Words - Surgical, Wards, RGN, RN, Staff Nurse, NMC, Registered General Nurse
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.