Position – Staff Nurse – Short Stay Unit -Nottingham
Ref - DBSNSSCNOTT
Salary – £22,000 - £29,000 per annum Dependant upon experience
Hours – Fixed Term for 6 months, full time – 37.5 hours per week including day and night duties.
Pulse is currently working exclusively on behalf of its highly reputable client to recruit for an enthusiastic and committed Staff Nurse who is interested in working with inpatients on our short stay surgical ward.
Our clients are the largest day-case centre in Europe. It operates under a Standard Acute Contract, providing a wide range of outpatient, inpatient, diagnostic and therapeutic services. It is the only independent sector facility in the UK to offer teaching and research, including pre and post-graduate medical, nursing and AHP training.
If you are a dynamic person with the ability to work well within a busy clinical environment, and can deliver high quality patient care, we would love to hear from you
As a Staff Nurse -
- High standard of care is delivered to all patients within the new Post-Operative Ward.
- Passion for high standards
- Desire to ensure the patients are central to their care.
- A team player
- Effective communication skills are essential for this role.
- Compassionate and willing to learn new skills to support patients through every stage of their pathway.
- Work well within a team, be a supportive mentor to junior staff and lead by example by demonstrating excellent communication skills, flexibility and adaptability.
- Demonstrate pro-active continuing professional development.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications:
- NMC Registered Nurse
- BSc in Nursing or health related subject essential
- Advanced clinical assessment skills
- Competent in use of IT skills (Microsoft packages)
- The ability to work independently and manage own specialist workload within the clinical area and work as part of a team
- The ability to assess, plan and implement care programmes based on local organisational objectives, national guidelines and contemporary evidence
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.