My client is part of a national healthcare group delivering specialist mental health care to patients across the country. The centre itself is based in Warrington, Cheshire and offers bespoke programmes of care to patients with mental health needs. I am currently recruiting for a knowledgeable Registered Nurse (RMN) with demonstrable experience to join this specialist service providing support to patients with a diagnosis of Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, Personality Disorders or Enduring Mental Health Needs. As a Registered Nurse (RMN), you will be competent across a range of clinical skills and have a clear understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983. In your role, you will be assessing, planning and supporting patients within a specialist multidisciplinary team.
To be successful in this role will have experience working in a similar role or in a hospital or locked rehabilitation service. As Registered Nurse, you will be delivering specialist care for patients who may be detained under the Mental Health Act. The ideal candidate will be practiced in providing expert care to patients with complex diagnoses and challenging behaviour. The services is split into two areas, a male autism service and a rehabilitation unit for women with personality difficulties.
Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse – RMN:
- Providing and developing person centred care
- Coordinating and providing a range of therapeutic activities and monitoring their effectiveness
- Educating and supporting healthcare and junior staff members
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
The benefits of this Registered Nurse (RMN) role include:
- Generous salary package
- Relevant training and development
- Support through Revalidation
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse qualified with relevant experience (RMN)
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Up to date clinical experience
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.