I am currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with significant post-qualified experience to join this large elderly nursing home in Telford. As a Registered Nurse (RGN), you will be competent across a range of clinical skills and have a clear understanding of developments and procedures within the field of nursing. My client is part of a regional healthcare group with an outstanding reputation for exceptional standards of nursing care. The service provides specialist elderly nursing, dementia and palliative care for elderly residents.
You will have experience working in a similar role or in a nursing home or hospital setting with elderly patients. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing expert elderly nursing care and care to those living with Alzheimer’s or another dementia type illness. You will be dedicated to delivering expert care in a safe and secure environment, encouraging residents to engage in activities.
Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse – RGN:
- Providing, and developing the delivery of person centred care
- Educating and supporting healthcare and junior staff members
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse qualified with relevant experience (RGN)
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Up to date clinical experience
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.