I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN) with significant post registration experience to join this specialist service providing support to both male and female patients with brain injuries or progressive neurological conditions.
You will have experience working in a similar role or in a hospital or neurorehabilitation service. As Registered Nurse, you will be delivering specialist care to adults over the age of 18 with conditions including ABI, Epilepsy, Huntington’s Disease and Motor Neurone Disease amongst others. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing expert care to those with complex needs and behavioural issues including challenging behaviour. As a Registered Nurse (RGN), you will be competent across a range of clinical skills including tracheostomy care and assisted ventilation.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse (RGN) role include:
- Generous salary package
- £1,000 starting bonus
- Relevant training and development including support for Master’s Degree
- Support through Revalidation
Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse – RGN:
- Providing and developing person centred care
- Educating and supporting healthcare and junior staff members
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Registered Nurse qualified with relevant experience (RGN)
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Up to date clinical experience
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.