Staff Nurse - Paediatric ICU
Permanent, full time
£31,630 - £35,822 per annum plus 4% shift enhancement
Pulse is working alongside a prestigious private hospital in central London, that are looking to recruit a staff nurse to work in a state-of-the-art paediatric intensive care unit (ICU).
This hospital has a well established 45 bedded acute paediatric department that is consistently growing and developing to deliver the highest quality care to patients. As a new addition to the hospital, the paediatric ICU is a spacious 7 bed unit that boasts advanced technology that allows the delivery of advanced organ and respiratory support to patients.
We are looking to hear from NMC registered nurses who have experience working in an acute paediatric setting such as HDU, NICU or paediatric ICU, that are looking for the next step in their career to gain experience within the private sector.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for providing a holistic approach of care for children in a critical care setting
- To become an integral part of the specialised multi-disciplinary team, working alongside; senior staff nurses, clinical nurse specialists, paediatric consultants and healthcare professionals
- To become competent in the administration of medication and therapies used within paediatric ICU
- To promote continued professional development of patient care through research and the development of clinical skills within the department
What are the benefits for you?
- Competitive salary of up to £35, 822 plus 4% shift enhancement
- Private healthcare scheme
- Private pension
- Extensive career development opportunities
- Season Ticket Loans
- Gym membership
If you are interested in this new opportunity and would like to find out more information then please contact our dedicated consultant on 020 7959 1037.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.