Staff Nurse – haematology/oncology
Up to £29,851 per annum + benefits
Pulse is working ion partnership with a state-of-the-art cancer facility in Manchester to recruit a permanent, full time Staff Nurse to work across a oncology/haematology ward.
This centre is a recognised European cancer centre providing advanced cancer care and housing the largest single site cancer centre in Europe.
The purpose of the role is to assess, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care. The post holder will be working within the team, supervising and directing junior staff and deputising for Senior Staff Nurse’s in their absence.
This is a permanent, full time position working 37.5 hours.
- Independently assess, plan, deliver and evaluate patient care, devising appropriate plans of care
- Provide effective on-going evaluation of nursing care and interventions
- Implement changes in care smoothly, consulting patients, carers and MDT
- Recognise and take appropriate action in emergency situations
- Record, monitor and interpret patient vital signs, reviewing regularly and reporting to nurse in charge
- Accurately monitor and document nursing outcomes
- Manage resources effectively
The successful candidate will hold current and up to date NMC registration.
The salary is up to £29,851 + benefits which include:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare scheme
- Critical illness insurance
- Flexible annual leave
It would be desirable if candidates have some exposure to haematology/oncology nursing. An interest in this specialty is a must.
To discuss this further or to apply, please do call us today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.