Staff Nurse – ITU
Permanent, Full time – 37.5hrs per week
Salary: £34,000 per annum (Dependent on experience plus additional shift enhancement)
Pulse is delighted to work in partnership with one of the leading healthcare providers to help them recruit a Staff Nurse ITU to join their Intensive Care Team in one of their elite hospitals.
As a Staff Nurse working in ITU, you will assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of specialist care to ensure that our patients are cared for in a safe, compassionate and comfortable environment. This will include meeting physical, psychological and spiritual needs by effectively communicating with the patient, their families and your colleagues.
- NMC Registered General Nurse.
- Neuro, Cardiac or General ITU/HDU specific skills and experience.
- Motivated and forward-thinking individual with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills with good time management and prioritisation skills.
- Practice Assessor Course.
- Critical Care Course (60 Credit).
- Private pension
- Private healthcare for your whole family and access to private GP
- Dental insurance
- Travel insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Critical illness cover
- 247.5hrs annual holidays, with the option to buy and sell.
- Career development with clear career pathways and access to further education
- Support with relocation if you are living outside of London; subject to terms and conditions
If you are interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information. If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, you can earn up to £250* voucher for successfully referring them.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.