Our client, a leading health and social services provider of The Channel Islands is seeking experienced Band 5 staff nurse Critical Nurse to join their friendly multi-disciplinary team. The hospital is a modern and well-equipped comprising of over 200 beds.
We are recruiting for a critical care nurse to work across a multi-speciality unit. The Intensive Care Unit has a total of 9 beds.
The Critical Care directorate are committed to education and personal development, therefore successful applicants will benefit from active learning and professional development opportunities, such as solid in-house study days/courses and diploma and degree level modules.
We are seeking applicants who are committed to delivering a high standard of care and to developing their careers. In return The Channel Islands can offer you the ideal work/life balance and of course you will be able to enjoy the fantastic beaches, a continental lifestyle and:
- Up to 42 days paid holiday
- Interview attendance & relocation expenses *
- Recruitment & retention bonus, £3,000 after 2 years and another £3,000 after 4 years
- Yearly February uplift of £1,119 in addition to increment uplifts
- High standard of subsidised hospital accommodation - 1st 3 months free
- Financial contribution to privately rent on the island
- Higher personal tax allowance - more net pay!
- Professional educational and career development
- NMC renewal fees paid for
The salary for this role is Band 5 £26,404 - £34,173 per annum.
To find out more about this new opportunity call our dedicated consultant now on 020 7959 1016, or make an application today and we will be in touch.
If this post is not right for you, but you know of a friend or colleague who may be keen please do refer on our details as we offer a £250 referral voucher*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.