ICU Staff Nurse
Permanent, Full time – 37.5 hours per week (Days, nights and weekends.)
Salary: £34,024 - £44,205
Grade: Band 5
Pulse is delighted to work in partnership with one of the leading healthcare providers to help them recruit for an experienced and motivated band 5 ICU Nurse to join our Intensive Care Unit
As an ICU Staff Nurse, you will assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care, ensuring the highest level of customer service is delivered to our patients.
This is a full time, permanent position working 37.5 hours per week (Days, nights and weekends.)
We offer a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%), Private Medical Healthcare, 33 days annual leave (inclusive), as well as a wide range of other benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead on the delivery of individualised patient care acting as the named nurse, ensuring the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation is in line with evidence base practices.
- Communicate effectively with dignity and respect to patients, relatives, staff and others giving consideration to potential barriers to understanding.
- Ensure accurate and comprehensive nursing records are maintained using appropriate IT Healthcare systems available.
- Maintain own continuing professional development in accordance with CPD requirements and contribute to formulation of own objectives and personal development plan.
Skills & Experience
- Registered Adult Nurse with up to date NMC registration
- Clinical experience within an Acute High Dependency or Intensive Care setting.
- ITU/Critical Care and/or Mentorship qualification is desirable, but we offer the required courses after an initial period of employment has been completed based on a fair interview process.
- Familiar with basic physiology and have a theoretical knowledge base for acute nursing, including mechanical ventilation, renal replacement therapies, advance haemodynamic monitoring, and knowledge on routine medication administered in Intensive Care Settings.
Please Call Elliot Gyles on 07881425439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.