Pulse is delighted to announce that we have become the main supplier for a peaceful care home with a private client in South London, Caterham.
The care home is registered for 44 beds. It has acquired a reputation as having the very highest standards for residents with all levels of care. The home employs highly trained registered nurses and care assistants who provide 24-hour professional support that specialise in Alzheimer’s disease.
This private organisation is made up of a team who pride themselves on allowing patients to feel at home and be surrounded by a community of friendly like minded individuals.
It has been awarded a CQC rating as “good” in all areas.
There is car parking available on site with easy access to local public transport.
Successful Nursing Candidates will:
• Have at least 6 months clinical experience working in an elderly care environment
• Be proficient with all aspects of palliative care
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to work autonomously
• Be flexible and reliable
In return Pulse offer the following benefits:
• Excellent pay rates
• £50 cash registration bonus
• Work available within 20 days from interview
• Free mandatory training on weekdays and Saturdays.
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
• Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
• Online interviews available.
Are you an experienced and motivated Registered Nurse looking to pick up some extra hours to suit your lifestyle in a warm and welcoming environment? Please call us on 0207 959 1032 and ask for Leonie Lowe.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.