Staff Nurse – Gynaecology
Permanent, full time
Pulse is working alongside a large, well established private hospital in Central London to recruit a Staff Nurse. This Staff Nurse position is to work within their dedicated 12 bed gynaecology and womens health inpatient ward. The department is committed to providing both excellent nursing and customer service and gives a lot of scope for career and personal development.
As the Staff Nurse, you’ll assess, plan and deliver care in what is a fast-paced environment. You will need to lead the way with excellent clinical practice, an efficient approach to managing the team and resources, and a clear focus on delivering the highest standards through a strong team approach.
This is a full time permanent position working 37.5 hrs per week and the shifts will consist of:
Long Days Shifts- (0800-2030)
Weekends and Bank Holidays
Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing a caseload of patients
• To demonstrate good clinical practice at all times and to be accountable for own actions
• Undertake extended roles such as IV cannulation, phlebotomy
• Contribute to the setting of clinical standards, policy and procedure
• To maintain a safe environment for patients and staff
• To deputise for senior staff in their absence, demonstrating leadership and management
Skills & Experience
• Registered Nurse Level 1
• NMC Registration and PREP requirements
• ENB course/experience relevant to specialist area desirable but not essential
• Phlebotomy and venepuncture proficiency desirable
To discuss this role further or to apply please call us today. Or you can complete the form below and one of our dedicated Consultants will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.