Band 5 £32,00 - £40,789 per annum (Days only)
Our client, one of the UK largest private hospitals, which is in the heart of London, is currently looking for an experience Gynaecology nurse to join their well-established team. award-winning private hospital who are nestled amongst some of London’s biggest landmarks.
The successful candidate will be working day shifts only on a mixed speciality Surgical ward– which houses 18 high-end patient rooms, to provide high quality care for both pre-& post op surgical case.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide individualised patient care of the highest standard
- Contribute to research and development programmes as well as uphold quality initiatives that improve ‘customer care’ and participate in the audit process for monitoring and reviewing nursing Quality
- Encourage good working relationships within the multidisciplinary team, & deputising for management in their absence
- Ensure legibility and accuracy of nursing records & promote safe practice and professional conduct
- NMC registered
- Experience caring for gynaecology surgical patients
- High standards of Clinical practice
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Effective interpersonal skills – the ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- 25 days annual leave
- No night shifts
- Employer and employee contributory pension
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities
- Anneal salary reviews
- Flexible benefits scheme
- An attractive relocation package, for applications residing outside of London
- Clear career pathways and access to further education
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1016.
If this position is not right for you but you have a friend or colleague to refer, we can offer a £250 referral voucher for all successful referrals *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.