Position – Staff Nurse- Doncaster
Ref - EKSTNUDON
Salary – up to £27,900
Hours – Full Time - 37.5 hours
We are inviting applications for the position of Registered Nurse, reporting to the Ward Manager to join the clinical team. An opportunity has arisen for a Staff Nurse to join the ward/OPD team.
Your duties will include:
- Rotation of duties to the outpatient department as well as the ward.
- The team provides a comprehensive range of care to all types of surgical patient’s both pre and post operatively.
- The post holder is responsible for delivering a high standard of individualised patient care, whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality. The successful applicant will work as part of the multidisciplinary team.
- Registered nursing qualification or equivalent
- Registered with the NMC
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated Customer Service skills
- Demonstrated Computer Skills
In return we offer:
- 25 days annual leave and bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training and development
- Subsidised staff meals
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.