Staff Nurse (Day Patient & Endoscopy Unit)
Permanent, Full time
Grade: Band 5
Salary: £29,110 – £33,822 BAR £34,763 – £37,676 per annum
Pulse is recruiting a staff nurse for a Day Patient and Endoscopy Unit at a hospital in Guernsey. The Day Patient Unit consists of a 19 bedded ward area with additional seated waiting areas for ambulatory patients.
As a Staff Nurse, your role is to practice clinically as a member of the nursing and multi-professional team within the Day Patient Unit. this involves contributing to the evaluation of effectiveness of planning and delivery of services and to be proactive in maintaining quality, service improvement, and patient flow in a safe and comfortable environment.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To adhere to the NMC Code (2015) always.
- To demonstrate safe clinical care of patients undergoing procedures.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs ensuring patient involvement and coordinate care delivery.
- To collate and interpret clinical information regarding patient condition, report change and respond as appropriate.
Skills and experience:
- NMC Registered Nurse.
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
- Enthusiastic and motivated to perform and develop in role.
- Flexible within the remit of service delivery requirements.
- Adaptable to fast patient turnover and change in service delivery.
- Expenses for interview will be covered i.e. for any flights needed
- Relocation package provided – up to £5,000
- Generous Annual leave
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.