Staff Nurse Cath Lab job
Working hours: This is a full-time role working 37.5hrs per week – this includes flexibility with regards to working hours.
Salary: £32,270 - £35,855 dependent on experience
We are delighted to work in partnership with one of the leading healthcare providers to help them recruit for an experienced and motivated Cath Lab Nurse.
This healthcare facility provides a range of complex care services for adults, children and babies, specialising in oncology, cardiology and neuroscience. From open heart surgery on new-born babies to pioneering techniques to treat cancer, our clinicians work together to provide the best possible care and treatments for our patients.
As a Staff Nurse you will be responsible for providing skilled clinical and technical assistance as a member of the Cardiac Catheter Lab team and to participate in the assessment of patient care needs and implement and maintain agreed standards of care.
Roles and responsibilities
- Able to scrub, circulate and recovery for cardiac and radiology procedures
- Assess, plan and deliver care to meet patient the needs of patients
- Plan and deliver care, facilitate safe transfers and ensure comprehensive handover for ongoing care
- Early recognition of clinical problems and report or take appropriate action
- Maintenance of accurate records and delegated departmental administrative duties
- Assist medical staff in invasive procedures
- Initiate improvements and developments in clinical issues and delivery of care
- NMC Registered Nurse (RN Adult)
- Diploma or Degree in Health Care Studies
- Recent experience working in a Cardiac Cath Lab setting is desirable
- Relevant courses in Cardiology/Cardiothoracic
- Contribution pension scheme
- private medical insurance
- annual salary review
- 25 days holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell
- Career development with clear career pathways and access to further education.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1102.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.