Staff Nurse, Band 5
£29,056 to £36,134 incl. London weighting - depending on experience
Permanent, Full Time
Pulse is working in partnership with a leading NHS trust to recruit for one of their sites based in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. It’s a postgraduate teaching hospital, famous for its research, and a centre for respiratory medicine, rheumatology, cardiac sciences, gastro - intestinal disease, cancer, particularly gastro – intestinal and HPB, lung and solid organ cancers, and renal medicine. It contains the largest clinical research imaging centre in Europe.
- To ensure high quality nursing care is provided to all patients at all times
- To undertake professional development and career progression as directed by mentor or manager
- To ensure all staff work collaboratively to meet both the nursing and Trust’s agenda
Skills and experience
- NMC registered general nurse
- 6 months post registration experience
- Medication administration skills including IV drug administration (or a willingness to undergo training)
- Previous cardiology or acute medical experience is desirable.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- NHS pension scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Career development opportunities
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 3567.
If this position is not right for you but you have a friend or colleague to refer, we can offer a £250 referral voucher for all successful referrals *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.