Staff Nurse – Cardiac Cath Labs
Salary: competitive base salary plus shift enhancements
Permanent, Full time – 37.5hrs per week
Working patterns: Flexible working hours
Pulse is delighted to work in partnership with one of the large world-class hospital to help them recruit a Staff Nurse (Cardiac Cath Labs) to join their team.
The unit provides a range of complex care services for adults, specialising in oncology, cardiology and neuroscience. the unit staff always go the extra mile in caring for patients which can be demonstrated by recent outstanding rating awarded by the CQC.
As a Staff Nurse (Cardiac Cath Labs), you will be involved in Cardiac and Radiology Interventional and Diagnostic Procedures. you will be involved in complex procedures such as Mitral Clips and TAVIS. As part of a highly functional and vibrant multidisciplinary team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Able to scrub, circulate for cardiac and radiology procedures.
- Assess, plan and deliver care to meet patient the needs of patients.
- Early recognition of clinical problems and report or take appropriate action.
- Maintenance of accurate records and delegated departmental administrative duties.
- Initiate improvements and developments in clinical issues and delivery of care.
- NMC Registered General Nurse.
- Experience in Cath lab, interventional cardiology/radiology (highly desirable).
- Working within a Multidisciplinary Team environment.
- Contribution pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Annual salary review
- 25 days annual leave with the option to buy and sell
- Career development with clear career pathways and access to further education
- Support with relocation if you are living outside of London; subject to terms and conditions
If you are interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information. If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, you can earn up to £250* voucher for successfully referring them.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.