Pulse has been invited by one of London’s leading hospitals to recruit a Staff Nurse (band 5) within their new Paediatric Bone Marrow Transplant Unit (BMT).
The successful candidate would be working alongside recognised and specialist paediatric consultants within their field on a 4-bedded BMT unit. The unit provides bone marrow transplantation in children and adolescents up to the age of 19.
The nurse will also be working across oncology and haematology patients on the ward, providing variation to your nursing duties. This is a varied role where nurses will be working closely with a separate paediatric oncology service, chemotherapy day unit and paediatric intensive care unit.
We are looking a paediatric trained nurse now looking for a new direction on your career, you do not need to have BMT experience - full training in this area will be provided.
- NMC registration
- Paediatric nursing experience
- Undertaking assessments
- Assisting with diagnosis
- Assisting Consultants with harvesting and transplantation aftercare
- Providing an advise and support service to patients and their parents
- Competitive salary offered to staff
- Genuine career development and training opportunities for staff
- Various other flexible benefits also offered
For more info please call Jasmin on 0207 959 1016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.