Band 5 Registered Nurse acute medical unit
Up to £35,529 + benefits
Pulse is assisting one of the UK’s leading NHS Trusts in London to recruit Band 5 Registered Nurses to work within one of their leading teaching hospitals. The hospital is situated close to great transport links and staff accommodation is also available.
We are interested to hear from newly qualified nurses with a minimum of 6 months experience in addition to band 5 nurses looking for the next step in their career within a forward thinking NHS trust.
Nurses will have the opportunity to gain experience and training within a fast paced acute medical unit (AMU) which includes high dependency level beds.
No experience is required in these areas – full paid training will be provided. Wards are typically 24 -36 beds, each with healthy nurse to patient ratios offering a good working environment.
There are fantastic career advancement opportunities such as;
- A band 5 fast-track training to a band 6 – this is an individual pathway plan to work towards a band 6
- 18 month Rotational programme – where you can select which unit best suits you. The opportunity work across different wards/specialties across the hospital, both surgical and medical
- Recognised training – alongside Kings College and Buckinghamshire University
We are interested to hear from overseas nurses or nurses in the UK currently working within the nursing home setting now wanting the opportunity to work within an acute hospital setting. This supportive employer will provide you with the training and support you need to gain acute hospital experience.
This is a permanent, Band 5 post and comes with excellent NHS benefits such as:
- Unbeatable NHS pension
- Harmonized holiday entitlements of 27 days per year, plus eight general and public holidays
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
- Better career and salary progression based on the application of knowledge and skills
- Annual personal development review to support career aspirations
Other benefits of working in the NHS include training, occupational health services, automatic membership of the NHS Pension Scheme (unless you choose to opt out) and study leave for sponsored courses.
So, if you are looking for continued investment in your professional development and career, we look forward to hearing from you!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.