The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust (RNOH) is the largest orthopaedic hospital in the UK, and is regarded as a leader in the field of orthopaedics both in the UK and world-wide.
Pulse are working with RNOH to source excellent orthopaedic agency nurses to work Monday-Sunday long days and nights at the Spinal Cord Injury Centre. The London Spinal Cord Injury Centre (LSCIC) at the RNOH is one of only 11 in the UK designated to receive and treat spinal cord injured patients. The Centre currently has 40 beds for adults, children and young people. These beds include beds for acute care, first episode of rehabilitation and readmission.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 12 months current clinical experience in acute medical/surgical settings- orthopaedic experience beneficial
- Valid NMC registration
- The ability to adapt to different hospital or clinic environments
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
Why Choose Pulse?
- We offer competitive rates of pay and a daily payroll service
- PAYE & limited Company options
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Free mandatory training
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complication out of your registration
- We have an abundance of work in hospitals and the community within London due to our exclusive relationship with our clients.
If you are an experienced general nurse looking for opportunities in London then apply within or leave your contact details and one of our recruitment consultants will be in touch within 24 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.