An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Specialist Practitioner for looked after children to work in the Sutton area. This post is Band 7 and is a 37.5 hour week. An outline of what is required is set out below, however, a full job description is available on request. If you are interested in this post please forward your CV or call 020 7959 1020 to discuss further.
- Experience working as a health visitor/school nurse
- Working knowledge of children’s health and development and the nature and impact of abuse
- Knowledge of current local and national safeguarding/looked after children policies, guidance and legislation
- Excellent communication skills with ‘hard to reach’ children and young people
- Ensure individualised care and support to children and young people
- Working collaboratively with others for a common purpose
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritise, work flexibly and to tight deadlines
- Basic IT skills and experience of reporting writing
In return Pulse will offer you: -
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Free mandatory training
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London, more than any other approved agency and have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
If you are interested or wish to be the first to hear about excellent agency nursing opportunities in London then please apply below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.