Egg donation sister
Permanent, full time
£40,740 - £47,235 per annum
Are you an experienced fertility nurse looking for a new challenge?
We are working alongside the UK’s leading fertility centres, which is based in London to recruit a egg donation nurse at a sister level. This is a large unit that has established it’s reputation in providing the best care and services within fertility.
This is a permanent, full time opportunity for registered nurse who currently holds NMC registration and experience within fertility nursing.
This unit is always at the forefront of new developments in the field of infertility and this is proven in the consistent high success rates for its’ patients.
The unit also has a focus on the prevention of any fertility issues, diagnosis for patients as well as providing pioneering fertility treatments.
For this position, the successful nurse will be responsible for the following:
- Smooth running of the ovum donation programme
- Responsible for matching of Egg Sharers, Donors and Recipients
- Responsible for recruitment of Donors, co-ordinate their cycles and endorse our appreciation of their donation
- The supervision of junior nursing staff
- Assisting couples undergoing fertility treatments
- Implementing and monitoring patient treatment cycles
- Maintaining effective communication channels between patients, staff
- Overseas satellite services
The attractive and competitive salary for this role is £40,740 - £47,235 per annum + benefits and will be dependent upon skills and experience.
This successful organisation offers a great complete package for its’ employees including; a contributory pension, private healthcare plan, child care vouchers and 33 days holiday.
So, perhaps you’re an experienced nurse wanting the next step up or a sister level looking for a new opportunity – either way, we would be keen to hear from you.
For more information please do call us today on 0207 959 1016 or you can complete the form below and one of our experienced consultants will be in touch with you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.