Service Manager – Learning Disabilities – Nottingham
Reference - STDGCVSM
Location – Nottingham
Salary - £43,000 - £48,000
Hours - Full time – permanent
My client cares for and supports adults living with a learning disability or autism in specialist hospitals and residential services throughout the UK.
Their purpose is to make a positive difference to the people and their families by delivering person-centred health and social care that helps their service users to fulfil the things they want out of life.
My client’s hospital is a 16 bed, independent hospital situated in East Bridgford, Nottinghamshire. The service provides assessment and intervention for men living with autism, a learning disability and behaviours which are perceived as challenging. They are currently seeking a Service Manager to provide effective leadership to the service and will be a role model to the team. You will have overall responsibility and accountability for the delivery of a high-quality service, and promote a positive culture.
1. Overall responsibility and accountability for the management of the service
2. Achieve, through the application of efficient and effective leadership, the Company aims, objectives and initiatives in a positive and cohesive manner.
3. Work as the Register Manager (registered with the appropriate regulatory body) and uphold and encourage in others the required standards of practice, as specified.
4. Act in a manner commensurate with an Ambassador of, and figurehead for, the service
5. Facilitate and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures relating to the service.
6. Ensure, through effective leadership and management, full compliance to the relevant regulatory and professional standards.
7. To achieve positive outcomes, in a timely manner, in response to any requirements generated by regulatory bodies or internal quality assurance processes.
8. Take overall responsibility and accountability for the delivery of a high quality service, and promoting a positive culture.
9. Setting and maintaining standards which promote a safe, sound and supportive environment for individuals within the service.
10. Ensure full contract compliance with regard to the service provide for individuals within the service.
• Proven leadership experience
• Qualified Nurse (RNLD/RMN)
• Previous management experience would be essential
My clients provides full training and clear pathways to progress, Training includes: Leading & Managing in the Workplace, Maybo, Clinical Supervision, Ulyssyes Training, Root Cause Analysis, to name a few.
• Staff meals
• 25 days of annual leave + 8 bank holidays
• 1% match pension contribution
• Death in service one time annual salary
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.