Position – Senior Staff Nurse - Wards Bournemouth
Ref – ZASNRWDBM
Salary – £26,000 – £28,500 per annum
Hours – Full Time
The Vacancy –
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Staff Nurse on the Wards with a passion for delivering exceptional patient care. If you became a nurse to really care for people and help them through difficult times, you’ll find this role both motivating and rewarding.
About this ward role -
At my clients hospital they trust their nurses to use their own judgment and skills. As a result, they’re respected and valued as professionals. You will be given the opportunity to work on a very varied caseload, so you’ll need to draw on all your skills to ensure each individual patient receives the high quality of care they deserve.
Reporting to the Ward Sister you’ll be part of a close-knit team headed by their matron, who provides the foundation and lead for our patient centred care. And, with their consultant-led service, you’ll be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities. These are maintained to a high standard – we take great pride in our low infection rates and high CQC scores.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs.
- Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme.
- Shift patterns will be a mixture of Earlies, Lates and occasional Nights and weekends.
The ideal candidate will have NMC Registration and recent experience in an acute surgical Ward caring for patients undergoing orthopaedic surgery, Gynaecology, Urology and General Surgery procedures.
As a competent Staff Nurse you will have experience in mentoring other nurses and have the ability to direct, support and develop junior staff.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 07918 720922 alternatively please forward your CV to email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.