Position – Senior Theatre Practitioner – Goring-by the Sea, West Sussex
Ref - ZASTPGOR
Salary –£36,000 per annum
Hours –Full Time
Our Client has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to patients and staff. Their mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK.
Their Hospital based in West Sussex has a vacancy for a Senior Theatre Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Theatre Department.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern, internal rotation shift pattern that includes early and late shifts and occasional weekends.
Whether you are newly-qualified, returning from a career break, or looking for a new challenge, this Private Hospital has some exceptional opportunities to build your career in healthcare. My Client is a flexible employer, we will consider part-time applicants for all full time vacancies. They appreciate that a work/life balance is important and enables healthcare professionals to deliver the best care possible.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience as a Senior Registered Practitioner or equivalent
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
- Approved/recognised theatre course and mentorship qualification
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to support and lead a team.
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
- Evidence of success in working in partnership with Consultants to explore and challenge existing practice while maintaining and enhancing services and standards.
- An appreciation of the need to balance the provision of quality care while maintaining a business focus.
Duties of this role include:
- Co-ordinate and actively assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department while assisting the theatre manager in the management of the theatre team
- Provide quality planned care for patients during their perioperative phase of care by ensuring all team members deliver quality patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership for clinical team.
- Deputise for the theatre manager & deputy
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary based on individual skills & experience
25 days annual leave (rising with length of service) plus public holidays
Discounted David Lloyd gym membership
Private Healthcare's Medical plan
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.