Position –Senior Scrub Nurse
Location - Oxford
Ref - DBSCORNUOX
Salary – £30,000-£36,000
Hours – Full Time 37.5hrs per Week
We’re looking for an exceptional Scrub Nurse or Practitioner with experience in Orthopaedics or Neurosurgery and passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail. You might join us from the NHS or a private setting, either way here you’ll discover a unique opportunity to work with some of the best in the field, and to grow your career – to be valued and free from the constraints that currently prevent you from achieving job satisfaction. This is nursing as it should be.
As part of a close-knit multi-disciplinary team working in a pressured environment, you’ll know that this role requires high levels of focus and engagement. Our clients reputation depends on your ability to understand, anticipate and develop those intuitive partnerships that are so important. In return, you’ll be valued and respected for your professionalism and expertise.
You’ll enjoy opportunities to work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities which are state-of-the-art. As well as supervising, supporting and developing junior staff, you’ll deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate
As a registered Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner-
• You’ll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
• You’ll also have post-registration experience, ideally you will have a post-graduate certificate in Theatre Practice either from ENB or ODP.
• You’ll be an excellent communicator and team worker – flexible and motivated. As part of the wider hospital team you’ll interact with colleagues on the ward because you understand that continuity in patient care is key. Like us, you’re driven by quality.
• You don’t like to make compromises and we won’t ask you to. We’ll make sure you have everything you need to do a job you’re proud of.
• As a registered Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner, you’ll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration.
• You’ll also have post-registration experience. Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable.
• You’ll be an excellent communicator and team worker – flexible and motivated. You’ll feel
part of the wider hospital team and understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
• Orthopaedic & Neurosurgery experience
Key employee benefits:
• Continuing professional and career development
• Generous holiday and leave arrangements
• Flexible pension options
• Life assurance and healthcare schemes
• Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
• Free membership of their fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
• Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
Key Words – RGN, ODP, Orthopaedic, Neurosurgery, HCPC, NMC, Scrub
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.