Are you a registered mental health nurse (RMN) or registered learning disabilities nurse (RNLD) looking to take the next step in your career? Or perhaps you’re looking to remain as a senior RMN or RNLD in a new environment?
Pulse and a leading healthcare organisation are working together to recruit RMN’s and RNLD’s to work at one of their hospitals in London in a senior position.
You will be working within a psychiatric intensive care unit (PICU) which has over 30 beds to care for patients who have suffered an acute deterioration or relapse in their mental wellbeing.
Conditions of the patients include Axis 1 type disorder, Challenging behaviour, Depression with suicide risk, Intellectual disability combines with other axis type 1 diagnosis, Mania, Personality disorder, Schizophrenia.
Roles and responsibilities included but not exclusive of
- Provide leadership and guidance for junior staff
- Actively participate in patient care, whilst being responsible for the efficient and effective planning, implementing and evaluating of patient care plans
Skills and Experience
- NMC registered RMN or RNLD
- Experience within acute settings
- Salary up to £36,332
- £9,000 welcome and retainer bonus
- £1,000 PICU bonus
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.