Position – Senior Registered Children's Nurse - Cheshire
Ref – EKRGNPDSC
Salary – £30,000
Hours – Full Time
Our client has a vacancy for a Senior Registered Children's Nurse to join their team of staff. This role is offered on a permanent, full time basis at 37.5 hours per week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Valid NMC Registration.
• RSCN or RN (Child)
• Evidence of professional development within scope of PREPP
• ENB 998 or equivalent
• Post registration course
• D32/33 NVQ Assessor’s course
Duties of this role include:
• To keep up to date with current trends and developments in Children’s nursing and take responsibility for own professional development.
• To comply, at all times, with the NMC Code of Conduct for nurses.
• To maintain effective communication with other departments and wards.
• To assist in the training of new members of staff and junior colleagues.
• Maintain professional confidentiality.
• Be a prime care giver for a defined group of Child patients and their families.
• To play a key role in setting and maintaining measurable Child standards of care.
• In collaboration with the Sister play a key role in the formulation of Child policies and procedures.
• To liaise effectively with consultants and resident medical officers ensuring that medical instructions are carried out promptly and correctly.
• To ensure all nursing practice is research based.
KEY WORDS - Paediatrics, RGN, Senior Registered Children's Nurse,
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.