Job Title – Senior Recovery Nurse – Oxford
Location – Oxford
Ref - ZARECNRS
Salary – £30,000 - £36,000 (Pro Rata)
Hours – Part Time – 25 Hrs The Vacancy –
My client is looking for an exceptional Senior Recovery Nurse or Practitioner with excellent clinical skills and the desire to deliver the highest levels of care.
Whether you’re with the NHS or in a private setting, this is an opportunity to work autonomously, make full use of your skills and knowledge and add value. You’ll be able to grow your career and be free of the constraints that prevent you from achieving job satisfaction.About this role –
This is an intense role requiring you to be alert and detail-focused. It takes considerable expertise to spot unusual signs early on, and be able to assess a situation quickly. You’ll be respected and valued for those professional skills and the breadth of experience you’ll need to draw upon.
Your key accountabilities will be to assist in:
• Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs.
• Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
• Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme.Nursing qualifications, skills and values -
As a registered Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner, you’ll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration. You’ll also have post-registration experience. Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable.
You’ll be an excellent communicator and team worker – flexible and motivated. As part of the wider hospital team you’ll interact with colleagues on the ward because you understand that continuity in patient care is key.Candidates must be NMC or HCPC qualified.
Key employee benefits:
• Free gym membership
• Continuing professional and career development
• Generous holiday and leave arrangements
• Flexible pension options
• Life assurance and healthcare schemes
• Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
• Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services.Key Words –
Registered Theatre Nurse, NMC, HCPC, Recovery, Practitioner, Clinical, Senior.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.