Job Title – Senior Pre–Assessment Nurse – Bristol
Ref – ZAPRESEN
Salary – Dependent upon experience
Hours – Full Time – 37.5 Hrs The Vacancy –
My client is currently looking for a Senior Pre-assessment Nurse to join their multidisciplinary team at their Treatment Centre in Bristol.
They only treat NHS patients and are focused on providing the best possible, personalised care to the people of Bristol.
They believe in treating you as quickly as possible – helping you to get better, faster. Offering day case and in-patient surgery across the following areas: dental surgery, ear, nose and throat procedures, endoscopy, general surgery, gynaecology, minor orthopaedic surgery, diagnostic imaging, pain management, ophthalmology, and urology.Responsible to –
Outpatient, Endoscopy and PEC Manager.
As a Senior Pre-Assessment Nurse you will be responsible for supporting the Outpatient Manager in the continued development of the outpatient and pre-assessment service. You will work in partnership with and deputise for the Outpatient Lead Nurse. Skills & Experience -
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Substantial Experience at Band 5 or equivalent in an acute surgical setting
• Experience of service development in a clinical area
• Orthopaedic/Ophthalmic experience
• The ability to work closely with and gain the respect of medical colleagues to develop the service appropriately.
• The ability to take a clinical lead whilst reporting to a team leaderQualifications –
• NMC Registration NurseKey Words
– Pre-assessment, Outpatient, RGN, Multi disciplinary, Senior, Senior Nurse, NMC.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.