Position – Senior Operating Department Practitioner – Greater Manchester
Ref – EKSODP
Salary – £26,000 - 32,000
We are now inviting applications for the position of Senior ODP. This is a full time position reporting to the Lead ODP and Theatre Manager, the successful candidate will:
• Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated with a variety of experience in a Theatre setting.
• Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
• Demonstrate effective organisational skills and have the ability to plan the work of others
• Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
• Be flexible in your approach to your work
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• Applicants must be HPC registered.
• Have proven post registration experience.In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer:
• Competitive salary package
• 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• On-going training & development
• Free parking
• Subsidized staff restaurantWorking Hours:
This is a full-time Theatre Practitioner – Anaesthetics/Recovery post for 37.5 hours per week.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.