Professional Lead – Heath Services Engagement
£55,000 per annum + car allowance and an excellent benefits package
A leading charity based in London is seeking a senior nurse to join the health engagement team. The charity’s mission is to win the fight against cardiovascular disease (CVD). This is achieved through conducting research, and utilising the research to raise the profile of CVD and its prevention.
The postholder will work closely with the Head of the Health Services Engagement team to drive CVD in becoming a clinical priority across the UK’s health services. The post holder will liaise with senior clinical leads to identify and influence current and future opportunities for CVD best practice development. They will also take the lead with external stakeholder engagement; the purpose is to influence and promote new innovations to the clinical provider and educator stakeholders who are responsible for the strategic choice in the development and delivery of CVD practice.
The role also includes the management and leadership of the clinical development coordinators. This is the staffing group that delivers the CVD service and promotes best practice on the frontline. They are experienced in CVD, therefore the post holder is not required to have experience in this clinical area. However it is essential to demonstrate nursing leadership and management skills, and the proven ability to liaise with and influence senior healthcare personnel.
Other key criteria are:
- To have worked at a senior level in either the acute, primary care or pharmaceutical setting
- Experience of developing and implementing policies and procedures
- Experience of evaluating the effectivenessof healthcare services
- Previous evidence of liaising with senior healthcare personnel and the development of on going relationships
The role is based at our London office but travel is an essential part of the role.
In return the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, car allowance and an excellent benefits package. A few examples of the benefits that are available include:
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- A full time working week of 35 hours
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Monetary contribution o gym membership
- Longs service/loyalty awards
If you are looking for that something different and are interested in finding out more about this truly unique opportunity please do contact one of our team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.