Pulse Nursing is actively seeking for our client a Senior Nurse Practitioner to work within the Reablement Services. This is a on going temporary placement for a 12 bedded Reablement Unit in the Kent area working within an established multi-disciplinary team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Registered General nurse with Nurse Practitioner experience, ideal for a Band 6 or a Band 7/8 looking leadership and management experience. The Role will involve you ensuring patients coming into the unit, experience a whole person care model. You must be able to work autonomously , deputising in the absence of the Care and Reablement lead and provide individual nursing care on daily basis. The role will develop with the needs of the service.
Duties and Responsibilities will include but not exclusively :
- Managing patient care.
- Initial Patient history taking, Clinical assessment's, diagnosis, treatment and evaluation of patient care and treatment plans.
- Responsible for Reablement Practitioners and Care and Reablement Assistants, allocating work and supervising.
- Senior nurse lead and shift Lead.
Candidates MUST have :
- Minimum of five years post-registration experience
- Previous experience in a lead role
- Evidence of working autonomously and as part of a team
- Proven ability to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of their own clinical practice.
- Ability and experience to work practitioner level.
- Current NMC registration
- Provide satisfactory clinical reference's and Enhanced DBS check.
- Complete compliance requirements.
Candidate Benefits include :
• Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
• Daily payroll service
• Fast track registration
• Free mandatory training
• Referral bonus*
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and international healthcare sectors.
We support NHS Trusts and private health sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles.
Through attracting and nurturing the best people, we help our clients deliver the best compassionate care.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.