Senior Nurse Perioperative/Operating Department Theatre Lead
Permanent, full time
37.5 hours/week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £40K - £45K depending on experience
We are delighted to partner with a London based state-of-the-art destination aesthetic clinic with private day-surgical facilities specialising in advanced rejuvenation.
They are actively looking for an experienced Perioperative senior nurse.
Roles and responsibilities
- To be responsible for the care of the patient undergoing a surgical procedure throughout the Perioperative period at the Clinic.
- To have an involvement in the general well being and care of any patient visiting the Clinic.
- To undertake duties in relation to the day to day running of the Operating Area with the emphasis on the highest level of service to the Patients and the Consultant users.
- To demonstrate a strong commitment to Patient focused care and safety.
- To be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the requirements of the Consultant users and to build a collaborative working relationship.
Skills and experience
- NMC registered general nurse
- Post basic qualification in Operating Theatre Practice desirable or the equivalent level of skill acquired through experience
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1102.
If this position is not right for you but you have a friend or colleague to refer, we can offer a £250 referral voucher for all successful referrals (terms and conditions apply).
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.