Senior Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD)
Permanent, full time
£34,634 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Pulse are working alongside an established neurological health care company to recruit a senior RMN, RGN or RNLD for one of their outstanding services based in Buckinghamshire.
The service has over 2 units across 2 buildings and provides specialist neurological care to patients who cannot be supported in more traditional nursing homes.
The successful senior RGN, RMN or RNLD will be working with patients who have conditions including but not limited to: Alzheimer’s disease, Huntington’s disease, Pick’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, vascular dementia, acquired and traumatic brain injuries.
Overseas senior RGN’s, RMN’s or RNLD’s are welcome to apply – the service provides relocation support and visa sponsorship.
Roles and responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual care plans
- Monitoring, supporting and assessing residents’ physical and physiological needs
- Administering medication
- Relating to relatives and carers with empathy giving information, support and advice
- Supervising junior members of staff
Skills and experience:
- NMC registered
- RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience including some experience of supervising junior members of staff
RGN’s, RMN’s or RNLD’s working in this service will also benefit from:
- Generous annual leave
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Relocation packages
- Visa sponsorships
- Subsidised meals
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.