Position – Senior General Nurse – Wards – Swindon, Wiltshire
Ref – ZASRGNWDSSWI
Salary –£26,320 per annum
Hours –Full Time
Our Client has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to patients and staff. Their mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK.
Their Hospital based in Wiltshire has a vacancy has a vacancy for a Senior Registered General Nurse to join their team of staff on the Wards.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern to meet the needs of the service.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered with NMC
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to support and lead a department.
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
- Evidence of success in working in partnership with Consultants balanced with skill to act as patient advocate.
- Previous experience as Registered Nurse.
- Evidence of continued professional development.
- Knowledge of Care Quality Commission standards
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course
- Management experience
Duties of this role include:
- To take the lead on clinical shifts, in the absence of Ward Sister and take responsibility for all aspects of ward management without supervision.
- Act as a role model for the ward team to encourage achievement of the highest clinical quality standards;
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the nursing team;
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors;
- To assist the Ward Sister/Ward Manager in delivering the Hospitals strategic objectives for the ward and nursing service generally.
An attractive benefits package awaits the successful applicant, including a competitive salary circa £26,320 per annum.
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary based on individual skills & experience
25 days annual leave (rising with length of service) plus public holidays
Discounted David Lloyd gym membership
Healthcare Medical plan
Key Words- RGN, Senior Registered General Nurse, Ward, Staff Nurse, Inpatients
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.