Pulse Nursing are looking for Registered Mental Health nurses RMN Band 6 and Band 7 to work in community CAMHS teams located in Winchester.
Our client can offer regular work for qualified Mental Health Nurses who have CAMHS and Eating disorder experience.
Successful RMNs will provide specialist assessments and nursing interventions to patients within a care group; participate in review of clinical policies and guidelines relevant to the area and support and implement changes to practice; liaise with other organisations and professionals to promote communication and good practice; be able to undertake audit activity and supervision to other staff in service area/care group. Understand psychosocial interventions to include psycho-education, wellness recovery action plans and discharge planning.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN, or relevant qualification in Mental Health
- Professional Registration (NMC/HCPC)
- Previous experience of working with children and adults with eating disorders
- Knowledge of eating disorders and their treatment
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
Why Join Pulse?
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into both the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do, and the reason we excel.
We can offer a variety of roles and shift patterns across London to suit your needs.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy– quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/Ltd and Umbrella
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings.
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
*Terms & conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.