Scrub Theatre Nurse – Plastic/Cosmetic Surgery
Permanent, full time
Monday – Friday
Starting salary £35,000 per annum
Are you an experienced theatre scrub nurse/practitioner looking for an opportunity to join a prestigious cosmetic surgery private clinic?
Pulse is delighted to be working alongside an esteemed private clinic based in central London, with over thirty years experience specialising within cosmetic treatments and plastic surgery such as; Vaser liposuction, fat transfer, ENT snoring procedures, varicose veins EVLT, phlebotomy procedures and plastic surgery.
Internationally recognised for delivering the safest, most advanced and effective treatments, this clinic has built an impressive reputation that has enabled them to achieve prestigious professional awards.
We are looking to hear from theatre nurse/practitioner’s with previous experience working with scrub and assisting skills within plastic/cosmetic surgery.
The main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a high quality, client focused service
- Assisting the Lead Nurse & Consultants with surgical procedures
- Pre and post-operative care, including drain removal, wound dressings, ultrasounds and lymphatic drainage
- Completion of accurate documentation and client’s notes
- Clinic stock control and ordering
What are the benefits for you?
- Highly competitive starting salary of £35,000 per annum
- Monday – Friday, no nights
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discounted private medical insurance
So, if you are looking to move away from a hospital setting and join a private clinic, call our dedicated consultant now to find out more information on 0207 959 1037.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.