Position: Scrub Team Leader Theatres
Salary: up to £38,000
Hours: Full time – 37.5 Hrs
My clients Hospital offers comprehensive private services in a comfortable and relaxed environment for their patients. They believe it's their people that really set them apart - from the very best medical professionals, to their attentive and highly experienced support staff.
My client has a vacancy for a Scrub Team Leader to join their theatre department.
If you are a Theatre Nurse/Team Leader looking for a new challenge this could be the position for you.
Scrub Team Leader Summary
• My client provides a very wide range of surgical procedures, ranging in complexity and acuity.
• Their Theatre team also works closely with some of the region's leading consultants and are exposed to the latest innovative, evidence -based clinical techniques.
• Their real driving force is their ability to invest in their people, as they support their Theatre Nurses and ODPs to build their skills through mentoring and formal training such as ALS or ASP.
• The successful candidate will provide exemplary planned care for patients requiring perioperative intervention while managing a surgical team, ensuring the team delivers effective patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership, maximizing effective theatre utilization.
Qualifications & Experience
• Competence across a range of surgical, management and leadership skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through registration/professional qualification and further education and development in the perioperative environment is desirable but not essential.
• The successful applicant will be regulated through the NMC or HCPC.
• Scrub experience
• Evidence of substantial post registration continual professional development in relevant perioperative subjects essential.
• Market competitive basic salary and bonus opportunity
• Comprehensive benefits package which includes contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Private medical cover
• Wellness screening
• Eyesight tests
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work gym membership
• Transport season ticket loans
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.